The first half of 2022 saw some fantastic news for gamers, with Apple removing its Fortnite ban after nearly a year. Fortnite fans can now play their favourite battle royale game on any iOS device via the Apple Store or can play this game without getting their Fortnite account banned.
Previously considered as the unrivalled champion of Battle Royale games, Fortnite, along with other famous titles such as PUBG, Call of Duty, and others, had one of the most significant influences on the gaming world. However, with its suspension in the United States in August 2020, many abandoned all hope for the reintroduction of Fortnite on the iOS platform. However, Epic Games, the designers of Fortnite, were able to make a return with the help of Microsoft, the computing behemoth.
In this post, we will look at how hackers attempt to hack the game’s in-game features, which frequently results in a Fortnite account ban. However, even ordinary players have begun to report their Fortnite accounts being banned for fake complaints and other reasons. Make sure to keep reading to find out what you can do if your Fortnite account gets banned.
Fortnite is one of the most popular free-to-play Battle Royale games, offering a variety of modes for different types of players. Epic Games first released the online video game in 2017. Gamers can opt to play in squads or go alone as they battle other players to survive in an open-world setting.
Now that we’ve finished catching up on the newest Fortnite ban news, let’s look at the causes for the Fortnite account ban and what has to be done to avoid it.
Why was your Fortnite account banned?
Fortnite, like every other game, has its share of players that cheat their way to victory. However, Epic Games, like any other company, wants players to have a good time in a safe and fair environment. In compliance, they have devised a stringent Code of Conduct that can result in your account being banned.
In other words, an account ban notification implies that the account in question is no longer allowed to log into the game, regardless of whether he plays on PC or mobile. The ban will remain in effect until Epic Games decides to lift it. This is the most popular technique of prohibition.
There’s really, however, another IP block known as the HWID ban. It’s a device-level ID prohibition warning. The system, whether mobile, PC, laptop, or console, is permanently barred from playing it, regardless of any game account. However, this is an extreme but uncommon example.
- Temporary bans often last up to 30 days, after which gamers can reclaim their account. However, permanent bans in the game are indefinite and are imposed whenever someone is caught cheating. Here are some of the probable causes for your account being banned:
- Cheating entails employing third-party software, aimbots collaborating with other players in solitary games, exploiting in-game flaws and glitches, advocating such behaviours, and so on.
- Bullying – Epic Games has severe policies against hate speech, racism, and other forms of discrimination based on religion, sexual orientation, gender, and other factors. Your account may be banned if you use verbal assaults, insults, or threats against other players.
- Using Multiple Accounts – Using multiple game accounts might provide a single user with a significant unfair edge. If you don’t want the devs to ban your account, stick to one account. Don’t try to buy someone else’s account or even sell your own. However, keep in mind that you may legally have two accounts.
- Gambling and Wagering – There is no tolerance for any type of gambling behaviour in the game. If you are discovered betting or putting wagers on the game, your ban might be permanent.
- Buying and selling account information- Free shaming will be permitted, which may lead to obtaining trading account information from other players.
- Unsuitable Content- A player must adhere to Epic Games’ restrictions about the unacceptable content that cannot be submitted. It mostly contains illicit stuff.
- IP ban in Fortnite
How long will the IP restriction be in effect?
Epic Games usually gives notification of an account suspension that might last from 10 days to 30 days or even a lifetime. The length of the ban is determined by the gravity of the offence and whether or not the perpetrator is a repeat offender.
So, is it feasible to have your account unbanned?
More information may be found here.
How can I get my IP address unbanned from Fortnite?
If you discover that your account has gotten an IP ban, you may have violated Epic Games’ Code of Conduct. In this circumstance, the only option to unban your account is to download and use a VPN